VP, Enterprise Sales
Sales & Distribution /
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratize private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. Our team’s belief is real economies benefit when capital flows freely and efficiently, especially in the private market space.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· ADDX is a global private market exchange headquartered in Singapore. To date, ADDX has listed more than 60 deals on its platform and worked with blue-chip names such as Hamilton Lane, Partners Group, Investcorp, Singtel, UOB, CGS-CIMB, as well as Temasek-owned entities Mapletree, Azalea, SeaTown and Fullerton Fund Management.
. The full-service capital market platform has raised a total of US$140 million in funding since its inception in 2017.
· We are backed by companies such as Singapore Exchange (SGX), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital, Japan Investments Corporation, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ), UOB, KB Securities, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings and Hamilton Lane.
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and take us forward as the leader of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the enterprise sales of ADDX Advantage. The ideal candidate should possess a good understanding of the financial markets (having experience in private markets is preferred but not required) and the architecture around financial systems, and the ability to work independently as well as being a part of a team.
1. Sales Planning: Directly responsible for finding and building opportunities with prospects/clients for ADDX Advantage.
2. Sales Development: Build account plans and strategies to support and increase the presence of the business.
3. Sales Execution: Responsible for guiding prospects/clients’ internal stakeholders through their onboarding decisions of ADDX Advantage. Manage sales cycle from identifying prospects, working with numerous internal teams to coordinate appropriate resources, all the way through closing the deal/onboarding the client.
4. Sales management: Meet/exceed quarterly and annual targets.
Report activities and outcomes from Sales activities to create full transparency.
5. Relationship management: Engage and build trusted relationships with key sponsors in the prospects/clients’ organisations.
6. Product distribution, interim: Manage and build relationships with external clients, act as a single point of contact for clients and sales desk for the distribution of ADDX-originated investment products through brokers, family offices and mid-size institutions.
7. [Business development, interim]: Expand and develop strategic projects with additional potential revenue streams.
1. A minimum of 8 years’ experience in consultative sales, closing complex services sales, and maintaining customer satisfaction levels.
2. Experienced in business development and selling of consulting/professional services engagements with a proven track record to balance prospecting, existing customer sales and upselling.
Experienced in creating accurate sales forecasts and reports to the management for an informed strategic decision-making process.
Ability to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations.
Self-motivated and possess strong organisational and time management skills to meet urgent timelines.
Proven ability to execute innovative sales strategies.
Experienced working in a result-oriented, fast-paced, team-oriented & collaborative environment.
Proven success in leading complex & strategic negotiations, as well as formalising and concluding commercial arrangements.
Excellent communication and influencing skills.
10. Fluent in both English & Mandarin.
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.