Analyst Private Capital Markets
Global Markets /
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratize private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. Our team’s belief is real economies benefit when capital flows freely and efficiently, especially in the private market space.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· ADDX is a global private market exchange headquartered in Singapore. To date, ADDX has listed more than 60 deals on its platform and worked with blue-chip names such as Hamilton Lane, Partners Group, Investcorp, Singtel, UOB, CGS-CIMB, as well as Temasek-owned entities Mapletree, Azalea, SeaTown and Fullerton Fund Management.
. The full-service capital market platform has raised a total of US$140 million in funding since its inception in 2017.
· We are backed by companies such as Singapore Exchange (SGX), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital, Japan Investments Corporation, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ), UOB, KB Securities, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings and Hamilton Lane.
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and take us forward as the leader of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Support the team in its product origination effort, including: -
· Analysing the suitability of potential issuers and their products to be listed
· Undertaking transaction due diligence and analysis
Support the team in transaction execution and deal structuring, including: -
· Working cross-functionally with internal Business Operations, Finance, Legal/Risk/Compliance, Marketing, Product, and Technology teams
· Working closely with external stakeholders (e.g., C-suites and executives of fund managers)
· Supporting problem solving and structuring for issuances, and assisting with legal and other execution matters including the review of issuance documentation from a commercial angle
· Preparing financial models to evaluate the economics of a listing on ADDX platform.
· Drafting and coordinating marketing materials
· Continuously improving and refining the issuer onboarding and transaction execution process
· Support the onboarding and periodic review of ADDX Advantage and issuance customers on ADDX platform.
· Support ADDX Advantage and issuance customers account management on ADDX Platform
· Collaborate with internal teams on initiatives to improve the onboarding and periodic review process and streamline documentation requirement for ADDX Advantage and issuance customers.
· To report total Open-Ended Funds subscription and redemption orders on the respective Fund’s window closing date.
· To publish Open-Ended Funds NAV and complete subscription/redemption orders.
· To complete Distribution Pay-out for Open-Ended Funds with distribution share class.
· A degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, statistics, or other related fields
· Preferably 1 to 2 years of work experience in financial advisory, investment banking, management consulting or other related fields
· Good business understanding of the capital markets - market structure, key players, and products, with knowledge in the business / operating models of different financial institutions.
· Highly motivated self-starter and team-player who is able and keen to work in a fast-paced, challenging yet collaborative environment.
· Strong communication skills in both written and oral formats, with good attention to detail
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.