Capital Markets Intern
Global Markets /
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratize private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. Our team’s belief is real economies benefit when capital flows freely and efficiently, especially in the private market space.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· ADDX is a global private market exchange headquartered in Singapore. To date, ADDX has listed more than 60 deals on its platform and worked with blue-chip names such as Hamilton Lane, Partners Group, Investcorp, Singtel, UOB, CGS-CIMB, as well as Temasek-owned entities Mapletree, Azalea, SeaTown and Fullerton Fund Management.
. The full-service capital market platform has raised a total of US$140 million in funding since its inception in 2017.
· We are backed by companies such as Singapore Exchange (SGX), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital, Japan Investments Corporation, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ), UOB, KB Securities, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings and Hamilton Lane.
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and take us forward as the leader of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Support deal origination and execution including preparation of marketing materials, roadshow, reviewing of documentation and etc. for investment products.
- Keep track of deal pipeline and lead internal communications with the relevant teams.
- Support / lead various strategic initiatives in Issuance team.
- Any ad-hoc tasks from the team.
- Undergraduates majoring in Business Administration/Management, Finance or Accounting related degrees are preferred. Degrees in other disciplines may be considered.
- Ability to analyse financial statements, performance of investment products.
- Basic understanding of various asset classes and types of investment products.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Preferably someone who can commit full-time for minimum 6 months or more.
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.