San Francisco /
Adept is an ML research and product lab building general intelligence by enabling humans and computers to work together creatively. We’ve raised a $65M Series A from Greylock and Addition and several angel investors, and were recently highlighted by Fortune.
We're looking for team members who are energized by our ambitious mission and excited to join a fast-paced startup environment, working closely together in our new office in San Francisco.
About the role
This Product Manager role will drive development of Adept’s first product, working closely with Engineering, Research, and Design teams to build a product that users love.
- Conduct customer discovery and validation interviews with prospective and pilot users
- Work closely with Engineering, Research, and Design teams to develop and iterate on prototypes
- Own product vision, strategy, and roadmap; prioritize feature development according to customer needs
- Ship new features and iterate quickly based on user feedback
- Represent the “voice of the user” in product, technical, and strategic discussions
- Experience building products from scratch, ideally in a startup environment
- Comfort with fundamental machine learning concepts and vocabulary — bonus points if you have an ML background
- Expertise building products involving a high degree of user interactivity
- High standard of execution speed; “no job is too small” attitude to get things done
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Adept is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited about candidates who will raise the bar of our team, regardless of specific experiences -- we encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.