Website Designer I
FloorForce – Website Design
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups in the digital marketing industry by joining our team!
AdHawk and FloorForce is looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences on websites. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining websites for clients in the flooring industry.
Check out our FloorForce site!
What You'll Do:
- Develop websites via CMS software (such as Wordpress) in a high-paced, high-demand environment
- Design visual imagery for websites within client guidelines
- Optimize clients' websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Recommend industry and design best practices to deploy through the website build process
- Ensure website functionality and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Ability to think creatively with a desire to work in a team environment
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of experience relevant work experience in front end web development or related field
- Experience using website platforms (WordPress, Shopify, SquareSpace, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to meet frequent tight deadlines and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!