FloorForce – Website Onboard
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups in the digital marketing industry by joining our team!
AdHawk & FloorForce is looking for an Onboarder who will be responsible for successfully onboarding clients by overseeing all communication, project continuity and alignment across internal and client teams. This role will be a key piece of our success team by ensuring that the first stage of our clients' relationships with us runs seamlessly and effectively.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with newly assigned clients during the Onboarding process to ensure positive customer satisfaction
- Run project kickoff meetings (known as the Pre-flight Call) to align on clients' expectations, timelines, and deliverables
- Lead regular project status meetings with clients to provide status updates
- Develop trusting and collaborative relationships with assigned clients (e.g. staying in regular contact and attending client meetings)
- Drive client engagement/activities, answer questions and work cross-functionally to facilitate client conversations (e.g. Design, SEO, Deployment)
- Managing website edits from start to finish, including creating regular status reports and timing plans
- Partner closely with Sales and Account Management teams to identify client needs
Who You Are:
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills (Listens attentively and translates client needs)
- Must be a team player and able to operate in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills including the ability to think ahead and get things done without intervention from others
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!