FloorForce – Account Management
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups in the digital marketing industry by joining our team!
At AdHawk & FloorForce, we strive for successful outcomes for our clients and consistently find ways to be even more effective in our performance. While we have a fun and collaborative culture, we’re also committed to the work we do.
Our Account Managers build relationships with our clients with website creation and digital marketing. In this role, you will discuss the retailer's current performance, review objectives, propose solutions, and help close upsells. After the sale, it is important for our Account Managers to maintain a strong and valuable partnership with the client to support our business objectives.
We are looking for an individual with an innovative mindset and a new teammate who can solve challenging problems, synthesize data, and continually learn new ways to help our clients market smarter.
What You'll Do:
- Manage multiple clients while establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the client’s life-cycle with the company
- Lead new client kick-off meetings which includes understanding client goals, aligning on strategy, determining metrics for measuring success, and building a collaborative relationship with clients
- Organize and facilitate monthly client review meetings to discuss reports and recommend new ideas based on metrics
- Proactively find trends across client accounts in order to identify opportunities, address problems ahead of time and avoid recurring issues
- Achieve customer retention and sales quotas
- Make outbound phone calls and conduct webinars with current clients while maintaining an up-to-date CRM for tracking
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of experience in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per Click) or Social Advertising (Facebook) strategies and experience of measuring the success of such campaigns required
- 1+ years in account management or client-facing role with an agency required
- A “go-getter” – results-oriented and puts in extra effort to exceed expectations
- An outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic individual who is able to positively develop client relationships whilst also managing client expectations
- You have excellent communication and personal organization skills, self-motivation, and can work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Goal-driven, self-motivated, team player with a passion for learning
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!