Atome SG – Risk
- Responsible for credit and fraud risk assessment of consumer credit products, including design KYC process, anti-fraud policies, optimising risk & reward strategies leveraging advanced analytics and AI tools, and analysing product prizing and unit economics.
- Liaise with product and operations team to design and adjust risk decisions and processes to support business growth targets and achieve customer acquisition risk management goals.
- Analyse existing users’ behaviour and develop portfolio risk management strategy to maximize CLV (customer life time value) by creating different differentiated product, pricing and credit limit ladders.
- Work closely with product, engineer and data science teams to implement the risk policies and strategies and to push forward the improvement of risk decisioning system’s accuracy, efficiency and reliability.
- Setup effective risk management KPI and MIS system to monitor and analyse on-going risk decision results, understand risk trends and identify emerging risk factors, in order to feedback to feature engineering and risk modelling.
- Familiar with statistical analysis tools such as R, Python, SAS and SQL
- Analytical mindset with excellent critical thinking ability and data analytics skills
- Extended exposure to retail banking, consumer finance or related industries
- Strong sense of responsibility, professionalism and teamwork spirits
- Can communicate well in English and Mandarin
- Prior experience in a leading fin-tech start-up is a plus