NLP Algorithm Engineer
Advance Guardian – Computer Vision
· Responsible for text collection, extraction, analysis, classification and filtering, mining and other related research work;
· Responsible for natural language understanding of short texts, including but not limited to distributed semantic representation learning of words, semantic representation learning of sentences, and application development based on the above application development ;
· Responsible for short text similarity calculation based on deep learning and statistical learning, for classification, clustering, retrieval and generation of short texts;
· Responsible for the implementation and improvement of dialogue management algorithms based on heuristic, statistical learning and reinforcement learning;
· Responsible for the implementation and application of the underlying technologies and platforms related to natural language processing;
· Responsible for the implementation and application of text information extraction, knowledge base establishment and other methods;
· Responsible for the research of NLP frontier issues, combined with future practical application scenarios, providing research solutions and achieving research performance improvement (Research direction).
· Master's and Ph.D. in computer science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc.
· Industrial experience in well-known companies such as natural language processing, machine translation, computer vision, and speech recognition
· Proficient in at least one technical language, including but not limited to python, java, C/C++, etc.;
· In-depth practical experience in word segmentation, part-of-speech tagging, entity recognition, syntactic analysis, semantic analysis, etc. related to natural language processing;
· Strong desire for knowledge, passion for related technologies in the field of artificial intelligence;
· Published in the world-renowned conference ACL, EMNLP, etc. is a plus;
· Experience in deep learning academic or engineering projects;
· Have a good mathematical foundation and good reading ability in English;
· Have a sense of teamwork, work well with others, and have experience in team management.