Customer Service Manager
Atome PH – Customer Service
Join our growing family and experience the new adventures!
Your role is to organize, plan, and monitor the company's customer service department to ensure optimized interaction between the company and its clients. His/her job description entails developing and implementing strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction. He/she responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied at all times.
Your part is to...
- Manage and update Product Bible that is shareable to CS Team.
- Coordinate with all operations departments to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Use of three disciplines to improve customer experiences: customer loyalty management, customer relationship management and customer value management (CLM maximizes customer loyalty while CRM is the strategy of managing all of an organization's interactions with customers. CVM is how an organization manages each customer relationship to achieve maximum lifetime profit from the entire customer base)
- Research competitors and similar products.
- Take overall responsibility for the CS team.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Implement proper Performance Management system for CS Team.
It would be great if you have...
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 2-4 years working experience as Customer Experience Manager or any related job.
- Experience in Zendesk or Zoho.
- Excellent with data.
- Excel skills and knowledge on Google Sheets required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills management.
- Able to analyze complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behavior.
- Competitive salary package
- HMO on your first day
- 3 months probation period
- Fun and healthy working environment