Atome PH – Finance
Duties and responsibilities
A. Recording of revenue
- Create entries in the books both for Micro loans and VCC
- Prepare invoices/billing to TD's (BD Clients) not later than 5th of the following month.
- Maintaining VCC transactions
B. Accounts Receivable
- Create entries in the books for all the repayments received.
- Create entries in the book for bad debts.
C. Recording of expenses
- Will handle employees reimbursement and liquidation.
- Follow up and prepare CSV File for Monthly Incentive (Collection/CA/CS).
D. Tax / Compliance
- Preparation / Filing of Government / BIR Permits.
- Process e-filing of all tax return; quarterly Alphalist and SLSP.
- Neatly Filed all the hard copies of returns.
- Scan all copies of returns and file accordingly.
- Fill up monthly receipts.
- Maintain the books/ loos leaf/ manual receipt.
E. Month - end closing
- Prepare necessary entries as instructed.
- And other tasks to be assigned accordingly.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Banking/Accountancy/Finance or related field.
- CPA is a plus.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen to details.
- With atleast 1-2 yrs.' working experience.
- Have worked in financial services/ fintech is an advantage.
- With advanced skill in Excel.
- Has expertise in General Accounting.