Business Development Capabilities Lead
Atome PH – Business Development
Join our growing family and experience the new adventures!
Your role is to support the Business Development Teams' data analytics. You will provide information analysis, analytical expertise to meet strategic, and operational requirements and goals.
Your part is to...
- Build and optimize reporting dashboards and other tools for Sales and BD using a variety of data set/ sources.
- Participate in extensive requirements gathering and quality assurance to enhance existing data environment.
- Produce reports in a timely fashion.
- Write queries to deliver data extractions and summaries.
- Consult with key stakeholders to design and interpret analyses of data and develop data-based recommendations for strategic management decisions.
- Work independently with leaders at a professional level and be articulate, prepared, and knowledgeable during encounters.
- Carefully document all data set and analyses.
- Prepare presentations that communicate complex analyses and findings in a simple, concise, and interpretative manner.
- Identify information gaps and problem solve how to address it.
It would be great if you have...
- Graduate of bachelor's/college degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Business, or related analytical field
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau, SQL, Pipedrive, and large-scale dataset.
- Demonstrated ability to create meaningful reports and summaries that are actionable.
- Proven ability to synthesize data and communicate it to a non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Collaborative, respectful, and has customer-centric mindset.
- Willingness to ask questions, seek understanding, and challenge assumptions.
- Genuine passion for analysis and drive to communicate using data.
You could enjoy these benefits with us...
- Competitive salary package
- HMO on your first day
- 3 months probation period
- Fun and healthy working environment