Business Development Manager
Atome PH – Business Development
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying prospective opportunities, developing customer relations and implementing strategies to achieve target for assigned channel.
- Brainstorming with Business Development team to create new project strategies.
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Managing company and client expectations.
- Reviewing time frames and budgets.
- Creating sales pitches.
- Executing sales objectives.
- Managing client accounts.
- Finding and following new sales leads.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends.
- Ensuring gathered data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management systems.
- Generating reference number (lifetime user id) and send it thru mail or phone calls.
- Consolidating all in-bound concerns and forward it to CS or Collection Department.
- Performing good calls for customer service experience of the client.
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned by the Immediate Head.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.