Atome PH – Business Development
· In charge of monitoring and processing of all merchants for onboarding
· Coordinating with departments involved in the onboarding process
· Managing resources and timeline
· Implementing prioritization
· Gathering and ensure documents are complete and all in order
· Working closely with BDOs, BDMs to onboard and integrating new clients and developing existing client relationships
· Ensuring “projects” meet deadlines
· Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
· Creating and presenting detailed progress reports
· Keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
· Monitoring and analyze customer’s usage of product
· Seeking growth opportunities and proposing new projects
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent.
- At least 2years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Background in the digital industry not necessary but a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various requirements simultaneously.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Customer Focus.