Sales Operations Analyst
Advanced Navigation is the global leader in navigation systems for air, land and sea. Our products are developed and manufactured in Australia and our main HQ is located in Sydney with offices around the world. With over 68 of the top 100 largest companies as customers, and a broad range of technologies, we are truly changing the way we navigate globally.
Our ever growing team has world class expertise in the fields of inertial navigation, global navigation satellite systems, sensors, acoustics, AI, and RF technologies.
Click below to find out a little more about us:
At Advanced Navigation, our core go-to-market strategy is to focus on four specific market segments; surveying, maritime/subsea, drones/robotics, and defense while delivering an incredible customer experience for all of our partners. We’re building a world-class sales/support/marketing organisation of passionate sellers, marketers, engineers, who want to be part of a quickly growing team. Our team leads the charge in bringing bleeding-edge navigation technology to new and exciting applications across the world.
The Sales Operations team is a critical part of Advanced Navigation's global expansion. We are growing aggressively through intelligent decision making and strategic resource allocation. We are looking for a dynamic and detail orientated, analytical Sales Operations Administrator to assist in optimizing the day-to-day success of the sales organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Providing analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales statistics including sales budgets, sales forecasts, sales expenses and variance reports
- Be the Salesforce SME for the business
- Run ad-hoc reports relating to sales data
- Fulfill customer orders across all of our vertical markets
- Maintain our ERP system which will include data entry/update
- Assist warehouse personnel with the fulfillment of customer orders
- Develop positive relationships with freight, external logistics companies, and our customers
- Investigate and recommend optimal shipping options and coordinate with vendors
- Ensure shipping compliance with state, federal, and international regulations
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure the acquisition and delivery of shipments
You should have:
- Experience in sales operations/business operations or similar roles
- Experience using Salesforce at an advanced level is essential
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides, Word/Google Docs
- Experience with SalesForce including report creation, dashboards, and field editing
- Logical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail; excellent organizational skills
You might also have:
- A sense of being very coachable with a constant desire to learn and grow
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities
What are some of the benefits you will have access to?
You'll have access to industry-leading products with diverse applications within some of the most interesting and exciting projects worldwide. We’re growing a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With great opportunities for growth and variety, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
Apart from the above you will be doing your life's best work in a large, fun office in central Sydney close to all public transportation and have access to barista made coffee, at our cafe below, to keep you going throughout the day.