Sydney, AU /
Advanced Navigation is one of the world’s most ambitious innovators in AI robotics and navigation technology across land, air, sea and space. While our main headquarters are in Sydney, we have multiple research facilities in Australia and sales offices around the world. Since 2011, the company has experienced great success and has progressed into several deep, new technologies. Our fields of expertise include underwater sonar, GNSS, radio frequency systems, inertial sensors, robotics, quantum sensors and photonics.
Today, Advanced Navigation is a supplier to some of the world's largest companies, including Airbus, Boeing, Google, Tesla, Apple, and General Motors. We aspire to be the catalyst of the autonomy revolution and our technology can be seen in exciting applications across the globe.
Hydrus, our revolutionary underwater robot will help restore oceans to a flourishing state. You will find our navigation systems in the autonomous Indy race cars and thousands of Plus AI autonomous trucks. We help farmers adopt autonomous farming equipment and assist in various fields of research. Switching to software, our cloud-based drone management platform helps patrol beaches for emergency rescues and shark tracking. Off-planet, we will deliver a navigation system for the next NASA moon landing. The applications of our technologies are quite limitless - where there is autonomy, you will find Advanced Navigation.
This is an exciting new role for Advanced Navigation. As our Inside Sales Executive you will grow our global presence by following up on new leads, leading campaigns, acquiring new customers, driving sales, developing existing customer relationships, building the company’s brand awareness and assisting in engagements with strategic accounts.
- Own the end to end sales process, from lead to prospect to close, bringing Advanced Navigation solutions to companies across the geographies
- Drive the top-line revenue and orders by expanding growth with existing customers, acquiring new customers and driving upsells by fostering the adoption and use of our products, solutions and services
- Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and other Sales Leads to execute the company’s Go-To-Market strategies
- Paint the Advanced Navigation vision and opportunity for leads and prospects through a combination of promoting our value propositions and selling the strengths of the company’s products and solutions portfolio
- Understand the technical requirements of each customer and work closely with Support and the Products Group to guide the direction of our product offerings and solutions
- Work openly and in a collaborative fashion with other Advanced Navigation teams (e.g. Marketing, Sales Operations, Products Group, Support and Operations) to drive our go-to-market plans and accelerate our growth
- Ensure operational excellence by keeping our CRM (Salesforce) always updated, guaranteeing business linearity and forecasting accuracy
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience of sales and account management, experience with high-tech solutions in at least one of the following verticals; aerospace & defence, surveying, autonomous vehicles/robotics, or maritime/subsea
- Tertiary qualification in a relative field is ideal
- Demonstrates positive attitude and presence with the ability to represent and present in front of an audience
- Be a strong team player that is passionate about being a part of a fast-moving and entrepreneurial company
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and customers across the geographies
- Working in a global collaborative cross-functional environment. Have an understanding that you could be travelling roughly 10-15% of the time
- Relevant technical knowledge, such as inertial sensors, acoustics, GNSS, optical sensors, and robotics with an ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between varied and comparable navigation products/solutions in the market
- A sense of being coach-able and invested in your professional growth, development, and career path
- Strong skills with CRM solutions such as Salesforce
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to be both technical and analytical
- The ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams
- Languages: fluent English, knowledge of other languages is a bonus
What are some of the benefits you will have access to?
You'll have access to industry-leading products with diverse applications within some of the most interesting and exciting projects worldwide. We’re growing a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With great opportunities for growth and variety, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
Apart from the above you will be doing your life's best work in a large, fun office in central Sydney close to all public transportation, with coffee and breakfast provided, to keep you going throughout the day.