Global Talent Acquisition Lead
Advanced Navigation is the global leader in navigation systems for air, land and sea. Our products are developed and manufactured in Australia and our main HQ is located in Sydney with offices around the world. With over 68 of the top 100 largest companies as customers, and a broad range of technologies, we are truly changing the way we navigate globally.
Our ever growing team has world class expertise in the fields of inertial navigation, global navigation satellite systems, sensors, acoustics, AI, and RF technologies.
Click below to find out a little more about us:
Our People & Culture team leads the way in discovering and nurturing passionate engineers, designers, product managers, account executives, financial controllers, and more, who are eager to contribute to our enormous growth we are currently going through. We do this with a mixture of creativity, analytics and a sincere investment in every team member and/or candidate that Advanced Navigation meets.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations, you will play an important role in helping Advanced Navigation scale and grow our already incredible team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the full technical candidate journey (source, screen, recruit, and close), with a focus on finding top tier talent and creating a great candidate experience for all
- Act as an advocate and a trusted advisory for hiring managers, by establishing regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through
- Quantitatively and qualitatively measure, evaluate, and improve Advanced Navigation's recruiting processes, from scoping roles to funnel performance to interviewer training
- Assist the People Operations team to work on Advanced Navigation's employer brand
You should have:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting inc. hardware/electronics engineering
- Direct experience sourcing, screening, recruiting, and closing top-tier technical talent
- Experience and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Lever, Greenhouse, Workable) to manage candidate communications
- Practical knowledge around LinkedIn Recruiter, InMail, and the standard suite of recruiting communication tools
- Proven success in creative sourcing strategies and thinking outside the box to identify hard-to-find candidates
You might also be:
- Extremely data-driven, using smart measurement, A/B testing, and consistent reporting to optimize your efforts
- Excellent at partnering effectively with hiring managers, other recruiters, and candidates
- A top communicator - you are a great writer, well spoken, and charismatic
- Highly coach-able with a constant desire to learn and grow
What are some of the benefits you will have access to?
You'll have access to industry-leading products with diverse applications within some of the most interesting and exciting projects worldwide. We’re growing a team of inspired, smart, and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds. With great opportunities for growth and variety, we strive to help each employee carve out the path that’s right for them.
Apart from the above you will be doing your life's best work in a large, fun office in central Sydney close to all public transportation and have access to barista made coffee, at our cafe below, to keep you going throughout the day.