Performance Reporting Specialist
Los Angeles, CA /
Investment Operations /
What you do:
The Investment Operations Reporting Specialist will be an integral member of the Investment Operations team providing dedicated support to AdvicePeriod’s Ultra-high net worth clientele. The Investment Operations Reporting Specialist’s key responsibilities will include portfolio accounting and administration, setting up client portals, assisting with tax reporting, billing, trading, and preparing a variety of other ongoing and special reports.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor the integrity of information, investigate and resolve discrepancies, and provide comprehensive investment reporting support.
- Reconcile and review previous day’s trades, transactions, and cash flows to maintain portfolio reporting integrity.
- Reconcile and prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc investment reports as requested.
- Maintain private equity and alternative investment data in a portfolio reporting system including tracking capital calls, distributions, and fund valuations.
- Act as a subject matter expert as it relates to portfolio reporting, alternative investments & billing systems.
- Support Partner Advisors with meeting preparation, trading, and other projects as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to optimize processes and ensure accuracy and completeness of data leading to increased efficiency.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree coupled with a strong desire to work in the wealth management industry
- 4+ years of experience in Wealth Management reporting
- Experience with performance reporting software, data aggregation, and alternative investments
- Excel wizardry and proficiency in the entire Microsoft Office suiteOrganized, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and independent yet exhibits a team player attitude
- Indomitable work ethic and the willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Strong willingness to learn and open to feedback and coaching
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, team-based incentive plan, 401(k), and medical/dental/vision benefits
- Financial support for approved designations and courses
- Training through company-sponsored events
- An Inc. Best Workplace and Entrepreneur Top Culture environment