San Francisco, CA
Aechelon Technology, Inc. is a leading producer of 3D simulator content, including geospecific visual/sensor databases and realistic 3D models. We seek people who share our passion for real-time computer graphics and commitment to our mission of helping make our Nation’s pilots safer. We will give you a chance to work with some of the most talented people in the graphics industry.
We currently have an open position in the Corporate Operations Department for a Facilities Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, highly organized, interpersonal team player with time management abilities, outstanding oral and written communication skills. The primary workplace for this position will be in our 45,000 Sq. Ft. San Francisco headquarters.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all Facilities related service agreements and associated renewals.
- Respond to all Facilities requests within a 72 hour time frame to avoid workplace impact.
- Develop weekly status report of any upcoming facilities events (repairs, preventative maintenance, walk-throughs) to upper management and affected parties.
- Communicate requests/issues to Facilities Engineer and provide assistance where needed.
- Plan employee workstation moves in collaboration with IT and Facilities Engineer.
- Coordinate vendor on-sites and obtain necessary insurance, security, and personal documentation before distributing visitor badges.
- Send out Facilities related company-wide notes/reminders.
- Maintain relationships with Facilities-related service providers/contractors.
- Set up and break down A/V systems for company-wide events.
- Track Facilities inventory and spare parts.
- Maintain maintenance schedules and logs.
- Manage event calendar for repairs and maintenance.
- Assisting with other miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Required Technical Qualifications and Professional Skills:
- Associates Degree or a minimum 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in an office setting.
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation and update existing documentation as needed.
- Experience working in an MS Windows based office environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and highly motivated.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines.
- Can work independently with minimal guidance.
- Able to determine priorities and appropriate level of escalation.
- Able to accurately relay information among staff and other points of contact.
- Demonstrated ability in managing vendors and vendor relationships.
- Flexible work hours/days.
- US citizenship or permanent residency due to export control restrictions.
- Reside within 20 miles of San Francisco.
Desired Technical Qualifications and Professional Skills:
- Associates Degree.
- Familiarity with A/V Systems and ability to setup/break down for company-wide events.
- Experience in a help desk or similar support environment.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience with issue tracking systems such as Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
- Experience with version control systems such as Perforce, Git, etc.
- General knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a focus in Excel
We offer a very attractive compensation package including competitive base salary, company performance-based profit sharing, 401k, 100% employer paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, std, ltd, and life insurance plans).
No relocation reimbursement provided.
For more information about our company, please visit www.aechelon.com
Aechelon Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. If you are an applicant who is unable to fully utilize/access our application process because of a disability, Aechelon Technology will provide a reasonable accommodation. Please send an email to the address above to request that accommodation, and please be sure to include a detailed description of your requested accommodation, your name and preferred method of contact.