Junior Systems Administrator
San Francisco, CA
Aechelon Technology, Inc. is a leading producer of 3D simulator content, including Geospecific visual/sensor databases and realistic 3D models. We seek people who share our passion for real-time computer graphics and commitment to our mission of helping make our Nation’s pilots safer. We will give you a chance to work with some of the most talented people in the graphics industry.
Our Manufacturing Team is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator. The primary workplace for this position will be in our San Francisco office.
United States citizenship required due to restrictions on access to certain data.
You will be a key part of the small core manufacturing team qualifying, configuring, and deploying legacy hardware for Aechelon’s Image Generation products. You will also be supporting the department in a variety of other related tasks as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- Passion for developing quality computing platforms
- Experience in building PC-based server, workstation, or embedded products
- Knowledge with Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Platforms
- Knowledge of scripting logic
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with export controlled technology
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with subsystem-level qualification, including power, performance, thermal qualification
- Experience with securing Windows environments
- Experience with defect tracking / ticketing systems such as Bugzilla, Jira, or Trac
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) systems such as Perforce or Subversion
We offer a very attractive compensation package including competitive base salary, company performance-based profit sharing, 401k, 100% employer paid health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, std, ltd, and life insurance plans).
No relocation reimbursement provided.
For more information about our company, please visit www.aechelon.com
Aechelon Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing access and opportunities to individuals with disabilities. If you are an applicant who is unable to fully utilize/access our application process because of a disability, Aechelon Technology will provide a reasonable accommodation. Please send an email to the address above to request that accommodation, and please be sure to include a detailed description of your requested accommodation, your name and preferred method of contact.