Technical Trainer (Training & Enablement Specialist)
Pune, India /
Center of Excellence /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We are looking for a Training & Enablement Specialist to support the execution of internal, customer and partner enablement programs. At the direction of the Director, Enablement, you will assist with initiatives, and work to improve the quality and productivity of enablement training and certification. The Training & Enablement Specialist will be self-disciplined, organized, and pays attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
- Identify and understand the unique enablement, training and certification requirements of different stakeholders within Aera’s ecosystem, from internal team members across functions, to end users at Aera’s customers, to our external partner
- Work with subject matter experts across multiple functions (technical, product, marketing) to help build training environments that reflect real work scenarios and implement them
- Responsible for maintenance of training instances of the product/platform
- Own the entire deployment and implementation of training environments
- Work with subject matter experts and instructional designers to develop Use cases, product simulations and training data required
- Conduct training on our product and solutions
- Minimum of 4+ years of technical training experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and basic Java
- Python good to have
- Strong knowledge of BI domain
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of supply chain fundamentals and terminology
- Experience using columnar databases
- Experience working with JSON and XML files
- Experience using APIs
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concept
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!