Product Manager – Aera Skills (Applications)
Pune, India /
Center of Excellence /
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We are looking for an Application Product Manager, to drive the definition and the delivery of a portfolio of Aera's cognitive applications (Aera “Skills") servicing the Supply Chain functions of the world’s largest organisations. In this role, you’ll work closely with key stakeholders: customers, prospects, sales, marketing, customer success and senior management to set-up the Application strategy for that domain.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Develop innovative, intuitive and disruptive Application designs while working on a daily basis with the Application developers
- Prioritize development initiatives and manage the flow of in-bound Application development requests
- Out-bound Application Product management with sales, pre sales, customer success, partners and customers on the area of responsibility
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activitiesClosely monitor competitive offerings, making sure Aera Cognitive Applications stay ahead of the curve and anticipate market demand
- Assist Aera Platform product development by providing assessment of your experience and suggesting ways to develop future features
- Identify the market positioning and differentiators of the skills in your portfolio
- Define the roadmap of the skills of your portfolio
- Develop the requirements and ensure the quality of the skills developedEnable the sales and customer success team to the skills of your portfolio
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Strong product management experience, working with software engineers, data architects and data scientists to deliver complex and high impact solutions
- Strong background in either using or developing supply chain software and solutions for large organizations
- Strong experience in supply chain management and Operational planning processes such as S&OP, Demand Planning, Inventory Management
- Strong knowledge of the market requirements about supply chain systems, especially planning and inventory management
- Ability to define innovative solutions leveraging data, data science and automation
- Strong in data analysis and problem-solving capabilitiesStrong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to juggle several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience with competitive supply chain software systems would be helpful
- Should have international exposure
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!