Data Scientist - Deep Learning
Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera Technology is looking for an expert Data Scientist - Deep Learning to work from our Mountain View headquarters. You will be working on new and challenging data science problems.
- Works with the data team, modeling team, domain experts and product management team to transform, give shape to planned product features using algorithms and statistical models
- Makes analytical choices and takes technical calls for regular and complex modeling decisions
- Implement best practices for building robust and stable production grade models which also continuously evolve to keep pace with changing realities of the marketplace
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning. Ph.D. preferred.
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning, Statistical analysis and its application to solving business problems
- Strong understanding of Deep learning, particularly variants of RNN like LSTM, GRU, Neural Turing Machine, Memory Networks, Attention Mechanism etc. and their applications to NLP
- Thorough knowledge of word vector representations like Word2Vec and GLOVE.
- Experience with embedding mechanism with neural networks for applications with encoder and decoder.
- Prior experience in building and rolling out scoring models, response models, optimization, forecasting, Simulation, segmentation etc.
- Hands-on experience with Deep learning libraries
- Hands-on experience with statistical and data mining tools such as R/Python
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.