Application Developer, Enterprise Applications
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for Application Developers to design and build cognitive applications (Aera "Skills") for some of the world’s largest organisations to solve complex supply chain and financial business problems. You will also develop the data models to support these applications.
This role will be based in our Bucharest office.
- Design workflows to help automate customer processes.
- Write Java and/or Python code to create new workflows.
- Design SQL processes and debug complex SQL sequences.
- Configure in-house apps and enable frameworks through the use of config files.
- Write code that leverages data available through APIs.
- Design data warehouse models.
- Work with Solution Architects to understand business requirements and implement them.
- Own the entire solution and development workflow.
- Work with JSON and XML files.
- Java and/or Python programming background.
- SQL programming background.
- Experience in designing and building automation workflows.
- UNIX knowledge.
- Experience working directly with customers and presenting your ideas.
- Experience working with projects for large companies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success in independent learning, with a passion for learning new tools and technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Other Good Stuff
- Experience in Columnar Databases.
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes.
- Experience designing reports and dashboards.
- Knowledge of SAP.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!