Front End Lead
R&D – Engineering 330 /
At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
We’re hiring exceptionally talented UI Developers to join our top-notch engineering team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team developing a cutting-edge enterprise cloud platform. You must be highly motivated, independent, and results-oriented, and enjoy working in a start-up atmosphere.
- Develop new features and components in our existing web application
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work with PM and UX designer to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Create and execute unit test cases and contribute to test automation
- Participate in design and code reviews
- A passion for UI/UX You are an experienced UI developer with a proven track record of delivering great software
- Experience with NodeJS, Browserify, Babelify, Webpack, and Typescript
- Ability to write code for responsive UI and implement common widgets
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- A firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with Rest API is a big plus
- Experience with cloud services. Experience with microservices would be a bonus
- An urge to collaborate with other architects, designers, product managers, and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements
- Ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team: You enjoy working closely with others, teaching, and learning and are comfortable showing off your work
- Have positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done
- Are highly organized and have a professional attitude towards work - You're an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic, and you know how to build trust
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
- Medical: A medical subscription to one of the main private healthcare clinic networks(Regina Maria)
- Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
- Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content
- Paid Time Off: 25 annual leave days
- Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
- Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
- Work Schedule: We’re open to a hybrid work model, and can offer a flexible daily schedule depending on your role
Note: We’re continuously re-evaluating these to offer the best for our Aeranauts, so these are subject to change for the better
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!