Machine Learning Engineer
Mountain View, CA, USA
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
Aera Technology is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work from our Mountain View HQ. You will be working on new and challenging data science problems.
Please note: We are interested in considering every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at the present time, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining our machine learning systems that powers the Aera platform
- You will be working in a highly-collaborative environment with other experts in data science and engineering
- You will be working on new and challenging data science problems
- Bachelors of Science, in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 6-8 years of experience in engineering/architecture for building and implementing data products
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms using APIs/libraries from scikit-learn, H2O, MLlib and TensorFlow
- Experience working with large data sets and pipelines, distributed systems for machine learning using frameworks such as Apache Spark
- Expertise in Python
- Experience with deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven
- AWS hosted infrastructure
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here