Technical Trainer Intern (Training & Enablement Specialist)
Pune, India /
Customer Success – Enablement /
At Aera, we are bringing technology, innovation, passion, and vision together to help our clients transform their enterprise businesses. We deliver the Cognitive Technology that enables Decision Intelligence: the Aera Decision Cloud™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations.
The Internship program is to help a fresh engineering graduate to grow into the role of a technical trainer in the enablement team at Aera. You will be mentored to deliver virtual training, maintain training sandboxes, design, develop and deliver assignments.
Your internship program will be run by two senior enablement practitioners who are mandated to implement the new paradigm of digital and virtual learning programs. The programs go beyond traditional learning techniques and will use digital adoption strategies to optimize investments in the Aera Platform for all stakeholders.
Technical training is as much about training delivery, learner management, and facilitation as it is about programming, problem-solving and technical solutioning. You will get to experience both the areas
- Assist the Senior Enablement Specialist with delivering training
- Troubleshoot issues on training Sandbox and raise necessary tickets
- Work on creating assignments for learners
- Shadow the Senior Enablement Specialist on virtual sessions
- Identify and understand the unique enablement, training and certification
- Work with subject matter experts across multiple functions such as Architects, and Skill Developers to help build training environments that reflect real work scenarios
- Responsible for maintenance of training instances of the product/platform
- Work with subject matter experts and instructional designers to develop Use cases, product simulations and training data required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with SQL
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concept
Benefits of the Program
- Paid Internship Program
- Challenging work and meaningful development opportunities.
- Exposure to high-quality clients we work with
- Exposure to modern training techniques
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore.
So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.