Manager, Solution Architect
Pune, India /
Customer Engagement /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
As Manager, Solution Architect for Aera, you will understand our customers’ most pressing business and supply chain performance improvement needs. In this role you will be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross functional team of engagement managers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop cutting edge, AI driven, supply chain management solutions. You will also work with our application development team to define the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera's ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our ‘cognitive skills’ catalog.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in leading and mentoring teams, architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and enterprise digitization journey
- Should be responsible to provide architecture, leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets
- Should be able to derive resource estimates and support pre-sales enablement
- Should be able to derive SOW and validate in-line with reusable assets
- Should be able to identify, define and implement reusable assets and standards. The solution architect Manager is also responsible to guide and adhere to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios
- Deliver project deliverables on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Should possess good product instinct and excellent project management skills to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
- Hire, On-board, train and develop new Solutions Architects from internal and external sourcesShould have the ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction
- Coach Solution Architects in the skills needed to conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions so they can transfer deep technical skills to customers
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Aera Solutions Architect community
- Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer engagement guidance and best practices
- Collaborate with Application Developers / Application Consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the `cognitive data models
- 7+ years of experience in leading and growing teams of senior technology professionals5+ years of experience in design/implementation/consulting experience of ERP in Supply Chain domain
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations with both technical and non technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Dynamic and creative, willing to take on challenge and make a big impact
- Enjoy working with large, global customers. Passion for problem solving, analytics and designing/building supply chain solutions for a diverse and challenging problem statement for enterprise customers
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Leadership capability and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Knowledge and know-how of In-Memory, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Should be a self -starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- As this is a role with global focus and responsibilities, you may be required to work outside of the normal working hours in your time zone to partner with other IT Services staff globally
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software; and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!