Associate Engagement Principal
London, UK /
Customer Engagement /
Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
The Associate Engagement Principal is part of the Aera team that helps create and deploy data-enabled Cognitive Skills. Skills provide real-time insight, recommendations, and predictions. Aera Skills communicate with users and enterprise systems to execute decisions.
Key responsibilities of the Associate Engagement Principal (AEP) are to translate business requirements into functional requirements and to help with the day-to-day activities of running a software engagement. As such, the AEP works closely with Aera customers as well as internal Aera stakeholders such as Client Partners (CP), Solution Architects (SA), and Skill Builders (SB) to implement Aera’s skills at customers. The AEP brings a broad range of skills including supply chain domain knowledge, business acumen, functional and some technical skills, as well as software project management experience.
- Understand customers’ business requirements and high-level design ideas
- Map As-Is processes and, more importantly, document the To-Be processes to be delivered with the Aera platform
- Translate the customers’ business requirements into detailed functional requirements and document them in a detailed functional design document
- Support the Solution Architect when drafting the detailed technical requirements and detailed technical specifications
- Identify test scenarios and provide support for documenting the test scripts
- Work closely with the SA and Delivery team to test and troubleshoot the Aera solution
- Provide support for user acceptance testing and releases into production
- Prepare, conduct and support training for customers
- Support the project management, including monitoring of deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Create project documentation
- Conduct meetings and presentations with customers and internal Aera stakeholders
- Report the project status to Customer and internal Aera stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Escalate risks and issues to the EP when needed
- 3-5 years of business analyst experience including requirements gathering, detailed solution design, project management, and testing in the area of supply chain management
- Experience with deploying enterprise IT and software, such as ERP (Oracle and SAP SD/MM/PP), BI, supply chain planning systems, and/or execution systems
- Cloud/SaaS experience
- Experience with agile project work/scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
- Ability to travel within the region
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.