Contract - Associate Recruiter
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) Team in Pune. We are rapidly expanding our Pune office with lots of hiring to keep us busy, so now is an exciting time to be joining the team.
You are skilled in high volume recruitment but you never sacrifice quality for quantity. You focus first and foremost on identifying high quality candidates who will be a strong fit for Aera.
In this role, you will spend the majority of your time sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates.
- Be a passionate advocate of Aera as a fantastic place to grow a career. Your enthusiasm for Aera is contagious! Articulate this value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure.
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building.
- Coordinate applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders.
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Schedule candidates for phone screens.
- Conduct phone screens to assess fitment for each assigned requisition.
- Meet with recruiting teams regularly to stay aligned with hiring needs and build sourcing strategies.
- Build a strong pipeline of engaged candidates such that you have warm leads ready to fill future headcount.
- ~2 years proven experience in an IT recruiter position, ideally at a technology company that is rapidly building its engineering team.
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates.
- Experience coordinating with overseas leadership teams, ideally in the US.
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!