Business Applications / Systems Administrator
Pune, India /
Business Operations /
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses.
As one of the early members of the Business Operations team, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining the systems and processes that will propel our company forward. Ops sits at the intersection of our global business functions and our centralized team helps manage the single source of data-driven truth for the company. In short, we make sure the trains run on time!
At Aera we leverage industry-standard cloud applications to manage our core internal business information. Our internal application stack is developed with the priority on scale and ease-of-use. We are looking for a Business Applications Administrator to implement, configure, and maintain these cloud applications to drive our hyper-growth and prepare for scale. This role will interface and support our business users across sales, marketing, professional services, support, finance, and other functions.
This role sits in our Pune, India office and will require collaboration with team members in the USA and EMEA regions.
- Own the administration, maintenance, optimization, and ongoing configuration of our go-to-market cloud-application systems including, but not limited to, Salesforce (including CPQ), Hubspot, and Netsuite
- Research, recommend, and and manage upcoming system implementation projects, potentially leveraging third-party consultants
- Build dashboards and reports in multiple cloud-applications
- Maintain application documentation for our business users
- Collaborate with our internal Application Developers to extract data from cloud-applications using Aera's proprietary ETL platform and data processing scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve the system issues faced by business users
- 5+ years experience as a application/system administrator (preferably Salesforce)
- Demonstrated ability to learn configuration of new cloud-software applications
- Knowledge of SQL and/or application scripting languages (ie, Apex)
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with business users (communication skills)
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience working with startups and/or SaaS companies is preferable, an understanding of relevant operational metrics is key
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!