Business Applications Administrator
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses.
As one of the early members of the Business Operations team, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining the systems and processes that will propel our company forward. Ops sits at the intersection of our global business functions and our centralized team helps manage the single source of data-driven truth for the company. In short, we make sure the trains run on time!
At Aera we leverage industry-standard cloud applications to manage our core internal business information. Our internal application stack is developed with the priority on scale and ease-of-use. We are looking for a Business Applications Administrator to implement, configure, and maintain these cloud applications to drive our hypergrowth. This role will interface and support our business users across sales, professional services, support, finance, and recruiting.
This role sits in our Pune, India office and will require collaboration with team members in the USA.
- Own the administration, maintenance, optimization, and ongoing configuration of our cloud-application systems including (but not limited to) Netsuite and Salesforce
- Research, recommend, and manage upcoming system implementation projects, potentially leveraging third-party consultants
- Build dashboards and reports in multiple cloud-applications
- Maintain application documentation for our business users
- Collaborate with our internal Application Developers to extract data from cloud-applications using Aera's proprietary ETL platform and data processing scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve the system issues faced by business users
- Collaborate with other members of the Business Operations team to drive key operational initiatives from a applications standpoint
- Provide input and forecasting for ongoing software expense budgeting
- 5+ years experience as a application administrator (preferably Netsuite or Salesforce) with ability to learn new cloud-software applications
- Background in cloud data structures and system administration
- Knowledge of SQL and/or application scripting languages (ie, Apex or SuiteScript)
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with business users (communication skills)
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills.
- Experience working with startups and/or SaaS companies is preferable, an understanding of relevant operational metrics is key
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!