Lead Mobile Developer, React Native
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. The cognitive technology for the Self-Driving Enterprise™. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously.
We’re looking for a talented Lead Mobile Developer who has strong experience with React Native, iOS and Android to join our world-class engineering team. This role will be instrumental in the development and design of our enterprise cloud platform. As a Lead Mobile Developer, you will collaborate and mentor less senior developers. You will work with designers and product managers to influence product direction, functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable software products and APIs.
This role reports into our Director, Engineering at our growing established Pune office.
- Primarily lead the development of our Hybrid App using React Native and should be able to analyze the issues and enhancements to native iOS and Android app
- Participate in full application life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release
- Work closely with design and UX teams to deliver next generation experiences across our applications
- Work with product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI design. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Write technical documentation used by the development team during programming stages
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance reusability, consistency, performance, and maintainability
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work on POC projects to integrate and upgrade existing applicationCreate and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation
- 8+ years of experience in design and development of beautiful, usable and functionally rich hybrid & native iOS and Android apps
- Proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks primarily Hybrid - React Native and core iOS or Android development (ideally with both), including XCode, Android Studio, Swift, Java, etc.
- Strong experience with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of major mobile design & development paradigms spanning user experience (native, HTML 5/Webkit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON), etc. Good knowledge of design patterns, UML, mobile architectures and engineering practices
- You have user-centric /customer-centric, Agile and continuous learning mindset
- You like to collaborate with architects, designers, product managers and software developers to influence product direction and functional requirements
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- You have highly developed oral and written communication skillsAbility to coach and collaborate inside and outside the team - You enjoy working closely with others, mentoring, and learning, and are comfortable presenting your work
- Have positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us, we’re looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and are self-motivated to get things done
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!