Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software? Aera leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, data and enterprise domain expertise to deliver real-time cognitive automation at cloud scale.
As a fast-growing company, we are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled problem solver to join our team as an Executive Assistant. Your role will be to serve as executive administrative support to two members of our leadership team. You’ll manage calendars, coordinate extensive travel schedules and provide support across a growing organization. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this role is a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our growing team as well as the day to day activities of the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Marketing Officer.
Please note: We are interested in considering every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at the present time, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Day to day executive support for the Founder & CTO and the Chief Marketing Officer
- Extensive travel planning and itineraries - domestic & international
- Extensive calendar management across multiple time zones in a fast-changing environment
- Craft customer facing communication as needed
- Work closely with internal stakeholders on meeting prep, travel approvals, and operational excellence
- Partner with internal teams to drive special projects, and new programs
- Event management as needed
- 3-5+ yrs experience in executive support, administration assistant or related function
- Preferred experience working with multiple executives simultaneously
- High energy and fantastic attitude
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful self-starter with incredible attention to detail, creative problem solving, and sense of urgency to manage high volume of tasks
- Polished with strong written and verbal communication skills and maintain utmost confidentiality
- Excited to take on new projects and collaborate cross-functionally to make Aera one of the best places to work!
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience with Google Suite. Google Calendar Expert
- Highly proficient in collaboration and communication
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Nice to Have
- Experience in start-up or hyper growth enterprise software environment
- Strong Software Skills (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Expensify, Slack, and/or BlueJeans)
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.