Manager, Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) - Pune
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software? At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented leader to spearhead our recruitment efforts in Pune, India. In this role, you will build and lead a world-class recruiting organization focused on scaling Aera’s Engineering, Data Science, and Customer Engagement teams in Pune.
You will be an integral member of our global People team and will partner closely with our local leaders as well as US-based leaders to recruit top talent to the Pune team. This is an exciting opportunity to help take a transformational AI company from 200+ team members to 1,000+!
We’re creating a vibrant, engaging workplace where our team members can learn and grow. We’re strongly committed to our five core values: disruption, speed, excellence, ownership and integrity. You will play a critical role in attracting new hires who live and breathe these values.
You will be a player/coach, owning a handful of requisitions yourself while building and leading the India Talent Acquisition team. Our ideal candidate will bring experience in Human Resources in addition to Recruitment. This role will report to our Chief People Officer, Emily Hallowell.
- Own Aera’s end-to-end recruitment strategy for India - from employer branding, to the interview process, to recruiter and hiring manager trainings, to process improvement initiatives, and moreLead and manage our India Recruiters.
- Continue to build our recruiting team by recruiting, onboarding, mentoring and coaching talented new recruiters
- Be a player-coach, owning full-cycle recruitment for a handful of requisitions at any given moment
- Drive operational excellence across the entire recruitment funnel by actively monitoring our recruiting funnel data, analyzing the results, and identifying areas for improvement
- Serve as strategic partner to each of our Execs and function leads as they develop their hiring plans and engage with candidates
- Motivate company-wide involvement in and commitment to the recruitment process, from boosting referrals to promoting our employer brand to participating in candidate-focused events
- Ensure a compelling, engaging candidate experience that helps to strengthen and enhance our employer brand
- Monitor trends in the talent marketplace to identify best-in-class recruiting practices to incorporate into our programming
- Understand local labor legislation and ensure our practices are all compliant
- Partner with our local leaders on employee relations issues as needed
- You bring 15+ years of experience in recruitment
- You have successfully built and led a recruitment team in a fast-paced, start-up environment, ideally a product company
- You have been a full-cycle recruiter in an in-house role with a strong track record of delivering high caliber hires on time in full
- You have worked in a product company headquartered in the US and are familiar with strategies for partnering effectively with US-based hiring managers
- You are highly skilled in all aspects of full-cycle recruitment – from sourcing to managing the candidate experience to offer negotiations and closing
- You manage an efficient and highly effective recruitment process, while maintaining an uncompromisingly high quality bar
- You are well-versed in recruiting metrics – which metrics to track, how to benchmark to market, and how to drive actionable insights from these metrics. You look to the numbers (aggregate numbers of candidates, conversion rates, speed) to identify the highest impact initiatives to improve our recruitment efforts
- You are a strong communicator and are comfortable presenting to an Executive audience on a frequent basis
- You have managed or worked closely with a modern Applicant Tracking System – bonus points if you are familiar with Lever
- You have experience preparing competitive offers based on market compensation data
- Education Level Required : MBA or an advanced degree in HR
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!