Senior Corporate Recruiter - General & Accounting
Mountain View, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We’re seeking an experienced, full-cycle Senior Corporate G & A Recruiter based in our Mountain View office to support hiring for US teams. You will partner directly with our business leaders on their most critical hiring needs. This is a high visibility role that offers extensive exposure to our leadership team.
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from preparing and posting job descriptions to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to presenting offers and closing candidates
- Partner closely with our leadership team to define the requirements for open positions and prepare the job descriptions
- Build strong relationships with each of the hiring managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how best to build their teams
- Manage the advertising of open roles and leverage relevant channels to attract inbound candidate interest. Explore innovative ways to build our employer brand, including by hosting meetups and on-site events
- Coordinate applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to your internal stakeholders
- Be a passionate advocate of Aera as a fantastic place to grow a career. Your enthusiasm for Aera is contagious! Articulate this value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview
- Provide regular, data-driven updates to Company leadership on recruiting progress
- 5-8+ years of experience as a Senior General & Accounting Corporate Recruiter, preferably at a technology company, where you’ve seen effective, scalable recruiting processes in action
- Startup experience is highly desirable!
- Demonstrated experience engaging and closing passive talent for hard-to-fill roles
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Lever is a must
- Experience running a structured interview process in a high volume recruiting environment
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve
- Energetic, with a positive and magnetic personality
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.