Cluj-Napoca, Romania /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies. We are looking for a dynamic Office Assistant to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
As Aera’s Cluj-Napoca based Office Assistant, you will represent the company both internally and externally by managing the day to day activities within the office, welcome visitors, manage events and keep the company well-fed and happy! Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this role is a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our growing team.
This is a part-time opportunity.
- Management of documents and communication for office related contractors and suppliers; evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Main contact for the building administration and maintenance
- Ensures all office needs are met and issues are properly solved
- Ordering, purchasing and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies, as well as other office and kitchen supplies
- Own facilities budget by tracking and processing expenses; partner with IT, property management, and external vendors to improve cost efficiency, quality, and process
- Prepares expense reports given the company procedure and follows-up with the accounting and finance team
- Communicates with the accounting department of the company, for any expense related details, supplier invoices etc., when/if required
- Coordinates SSM / PSI periodical needs as well as Labor Medicine new hire and periodical appointments
- Organizes company’s events and protocol activities
- Travel arrangements: reservations - flights, hotels and all necessary travel documents, visas
- Basic receptionist tasks (welcoming office guests, managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, photocopying, printing, etc.)
- Prepares on-boarding pack for new hires/ leaving employee returning pack: inventory registration and papers, access card set up etc.)
- University degree
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High energy and fantastic attitude; you take pride in creating a fun, productive, and aesthetic environment that inspires and brings teams together
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Positive and solution oriented
- Attention to details
- Minimum one-year experience
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!