Join the Aera team and help shape our future!
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way. We are looking for a dynamic Office Assistant to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
As Aera’s Cluj-Napoca based Office Assistant, you will represent the company both internally and externally by managing the day to day activities within the office, welcome visitors, manage events and keep the company well-fed and happy! Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this role is a unique opportunity to shape the culture of our growing team.
This is a part-time opportunity.
- Management of documents and communication for office related contractors and suppliers; evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Main contact for the building administration and maintenance.
- Ensures all office needs are met and issues and properly solved
- Ordering, purchasing and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies, as well as other office and kitchen supplies
- Own facilities budget by tracking and processing expenses; partner with IT, property management, and external vendors to improve cost efficiency, quality, and process
- Prepares expense reports given the company procedure and follows-up with the accounting and finance team
- Communicates with the accounting department of the company, for any expense related details, supplier invoices etc., when/if required
- Coordinates SSM / PSI periodical needs as well as Labor Medicine new hire and periodical appointments
- Organizes company’s events and protocol activities
- Travel arrangements: reservations - flights, hotels and all necessary travel documents, visas
- Basic receptionist tasks (welcoming office guests, managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries, photocopying, printing, etc.)
- Prepares on-boarding pack for new hires/ leaving employee returning pack: inventory registration and papers, access card set up etc.)
- University degree
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High energy and fantastic attitude; you take pride in creating a fun, productive, and aesthetic environment that inspires and brings teams together
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Positive and solution oriented
- Attention to details
- Minimum one-year experience
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.