Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
As an Aera Solution Architect, you will understand our customers’ most pressing business and supply chain performance improvement needs. In this role you will be be a strong technical/functional advisor and work closely with our Application Development team to define new data analytics models, as well as the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera's ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our ‘cognitive skills’ catalog. You will also be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross functional team of engagement principals, product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop cutting edge, AI driven, supply chain management solutions.
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions.
- Understand the customer’s business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements.
- Document these business requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop Dashboards and Reports within Aera’s descriptive analytics platform, in order to accommodate customers needs.
- Architect skills, Aera’s cognitive solutions/, with all features and functions, and ensure all layers (including user consumption layer) are designed and developed per customer requirements
- Prepare the skill blueprints and detailed documentation for the associated skill.
- Responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Collaborate with the Aera Engagement Principal to design and deliver scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with Application Developers / Application Consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of descriptive and cognitive data models and applicationsDeliver project deliverables on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW).
- Run / Support meetings / workshops with prospects / customers, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations. Support multiple prospect and customer project deliverables.
- A minimum of 5 years working within the SAP supply chain and planning solutions.
- Experience with developing Dashboards and Reports using different BI tools.
- Knowledge and experience working with In-Memory, MPP, column-oriented, and relational database management systems is considered a plus.
- Proficient with functional and technical configurations around SAP ECC 6.0 or SCM 5.x or 7.x
- Strong and hands-on knowledge of key integration points between multiple systems such as SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP BW, SAP IBP, HANA, Reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of function modules, structures, tables, BAPIs, and BADIs.
- Knowledge of the various SAP ECC and SAP APO/IBP transactions.
- Knowledge of data science methods and tools is considered a plus.
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively within and across internal and customer teams.
- Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!