Data Scientist - NLP
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We're looking for an expert Data Scientist to work from our Pune office. You will be working on new and challenging data science problems.
- Work closely with the product team to develop skilled conversational system.
- Create and develop our text analytics strategy.
- Work closely with the rest of the Data Science team to understand current challenges when it comes to using the results of text analytics.
- Work on Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Entity Extraction, Relationship Extraction problems.
- B.E./B.Tech in any Engineering field. MSc./PhD in Computational Linguistics or related fields is preferred.
- 2-4 years of professional experience with core skill sets of Text Mining, Natural Language, Processing, Entity Extraction, Relationship Extraction.
- Strong programming skills Python.
- Experience in CRF, Deep learning algorithms is preferred.
- Experience using NLP toolkits such as NLTK, Gensim, SpaCy, Apache UIMA etc.
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging, and parsing, and how they work at a basic level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!