UI - Interaction Designer
Pune, India /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We are looking for a talented and agile UI - Interaction Designer who will be contributing to design our existing product with “modern” customer-centric user interface, working collaboratively with other designers, product management, and engineering team.
- Visual Design: Making choice of appropriate designs with enough contrast, themes, responsiveness, but keeping the overall design clean, simple, intuitive. Keep consistency across products. Working closely with the UI design team to achieve this. Familiar working with Design Systems. Interaction
- Design / Animations: Ability to create complex, modern animations in any tool of your choice
- Generating ideas: We are looking for modern design style. We expect you to be able to come up with creative solutions to replace classic approaches in UI Design
- Design Process: Embracing the lean/agile design processes
- Vision: Obsessed with building great products and design contextual interactions with respect to Aera Technology core platform and insights into the data
- Collaboration: Work closely with our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams
- At least 3 - 5 years of professional experience
- Extensive UI design and animation portfolios
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D (and any other animation tools)
- Good presentation skills and comfortable with justification for the design decisions you made
- Proactive and have accountability
- Familiarity and comfort in working with engineers - willingness to learn the technical constraints of implementing certain design principles
- Last but not the least, take pride in the work and have a positive attitude!
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!