Associate Solution Architect (Supply Chain)
Pune, India /
Customer Success – Solution Delivery /
Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
As an Aera Solution Architect, you will understand our customers’ most pressing business and supply chain performance improvement needs. In this role, you will be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross-functional team of engagement managers, product managers, data scientists, and engineers to develop cutting-edge, AI-driven, supply chain management solutions. You will also work with our application development team to define the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera's ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our ‘cognitive skills’ catalog.
- The candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions
- Participating in technical requirements gathering and solution architecture for clients
- Work on problem statement and break down the process to elements necessary to solve it
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Understand the Customer’s business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- Works on Aera cloud platform and is responsible to design solutions for different business requirements using the analytical and captures the data requirements according to different use cases and map these with the source ERPs of client database
- Deliver project deliverables on time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Will be responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Collaborate with Application Developers / Application Consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Educational Qualification – BE/ Btech/ Mtech/ MBA
- A minimum of 2-3 years working within the supply chain ERP and planning solutions
- Dynamic and creative, willing to take on challenges and make a big impact
- Enjoy working with large, global customers. Passion for problem-solving, analytics, and designing/building supply chain solutions for a diverse and challenging problem statement for enterprise customers
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with functional and technical configurations around SAP ECC, SCM, JDE, Oracle, any other ERP systems, and supply chain business process execution in those systems would be an added advantage
- Knowledge and know-how of In-Memory, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.