Associate Solution Architect
Pune, India /
Customer Engagement /
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
As an Aera Solution Architect, you will understand our customers’ most pressing business and supply chain performance improvement needs. In this role you will be a strong technical/functional advisor and will work closely with a cross functional team of engagement managers, product managers, data scientists and engineers to develop cutting edge, AI driven, supply chain management solutions. You will also work with our application development team to define the cognitive data layer in support of the Aera's ‘skills workbench’ to enhance our ‘cognitive skills’ catalog.
- The candidate has hands-on experience architecting and developing enterprise solutions with customers across multiple supply chain activities in varied industries to develop transformational solutions
- Participating in technical requirements gathering and solution architecture for clients
- Work on problem statement and break down process to elements necessary to solve it
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Understand the Customer’s business and functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- Works on Aera cloud platform and is responsible to design solutions for different business requirements using the analytical and captures the data requirements according to different use cases and map these with the source ERPs of client database
- Deliver project deliverables on-time and in accordance with customer expectations and statement of work (SOW)
- Will be responsible for testing and overall QA of the solution from a functional standpoint
- Collaborate with Application Developers / Application Consultants in translating business / functional requirements to technical requirements to aid development and testing of cognitive data models
- Provide insights and recommendations based on the cognitive data models
- Educational Qualification – BE/ Btech/ Mtech/ MBA
- A minimum of 2-3 years working within the supply chain ERP and planning solutions
- Dynamic and creative, willing to take on challenge and make a big impact
- Enjoy working with large, global customers. Passion for problem solving, analytics and designing/building supply chain solutions for a diverse and challenging problem statement for enterprise customers
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external stake holders
- Experience with functional and technical configurations around SAP ECC, SCM, JDE, Oracle, any other ERP systems and supply chain business process execution in those systems would be an added advantage
- Knowledge and Know, how of In-Memory, column-oriented, and relational database management systems
- Should be a self -starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!