Technical Support Analyst
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
The Challenge Ahead
Aera is looking for a team player, self-learner, and enthusiastic person to be part of our team, for our cloud-based analytics application. The Technical Support Analyst will become a member of the team that helps customers solve technical issues. This is a customer-facing position requiring good communication skills, troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills.
- Quickly learn the functional aspects of the Aera product line
- Work on customer reported issues by interacting with various teams including QA, App Development, Engineering and Product Management
- Gather information systematically and efficiently perform root cause analysis
- Track, and resolve support issues logged by customers and project team members
- Test product and implementation features and document results
- Communicate with customers on the status of issues and project items
- Develop new features and components in our existing web application.
- Collaborate with the application developers who create the scripts to correct the problem permanently
- Exude a passion for technology and the cutting-edge solutions that Aera offers
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude to the office and your customers every day!
What It Takes To Be A Match
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with knowledge of support processes
- Self-learner and eager to learn new software tools/technologies
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Log analysis and performance troubleshooting
- Experience with SQL , DB performance analysis and optimization, Unix
- Knowledge or Experience with Application servers
- Experience with Java/J2EE coding and development is considered a plus
- Knowledge of the following tools is preferred: Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!