Product Manager – Aera Skills (Applications)
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for an Application Product Manager, to drive the definition and the delivery of a portfolio of Aera's cognitive applications (Aera “Skills") servicing the Supply Chain functions of the world’s largest organisations.
In this role, you’ll work closely with key stakeholders: customers, prospects, sales, marketing, customer success and senior management to setup the Application strategy for that domain.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Develop innovative, intuitive and disruptive application designs while working on a daily basis with the application developers
- Prioritize development initiatives and manage the flow of in-bound application development requests
- Out-bound application product management with sales, pre sales, customer success, partners and customers on the area of responsibility
- Closely monitor competitive offerings, making sure Aera Cognitive applications stay ahead of the curve and anticipate market demand
- Assist Aera platform product development by providing assessment of your experience and suggesting ways to develop future features
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Strong product management experience, working with software engineers, data architects and data scientists to deliver complex and high impact solutions
- Strong background in either using or developing supply chain software and solutions for large organizations
- Strong experience in operational planning processes such as S&OP, demand planning, inventory management and trade promotion
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to juggle several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience with competitive supply chain software systems would be helpful
- International exposure, is preferred
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So, join us, and let’s build this!