Senior Mobile (iOS / Android) Developer
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise
businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Mobile (iOS / Android) Developer to join our world-class engineering team and become instrumental in the development and design of our enterprise cloud platform. As a Senior Mobile (iOS / Android) Developer, you will collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers to influence product direction and functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable software products and APIs. This role reports into our Director, Engineering at our newly established Pune office.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and secure code on mobile platforms.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in applications, and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Research and learn new technologies to design code reviews and application enhancements/upgrades.
- Collaborate cross-functionally as a key contributor in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- 4-7 years of experience in Design and development of beautiful, usable and functionally rich native iOS and Android apps.
- Experience working with (or having a good understanding of) different mobile app development techniques such as Native, Hybrid, Cross-Platform, etc.
- Strong working experience with object-oriented design principles (Objective-C, C#, C++, or Java) and design pattern knowledge.
- Good understanding of major mobile Design & Development paradigms spanning User
- Experience (native, HTML 5/Webkit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON), etc.
- Hands-on iOS (Objective-C/ Swift ) and/or Android(Android SDK) app development, including feature development, troubleshooting and testing.
- Must have user-centric /customer-centric, Agile and continuous learning mindset
- Good Interpersonal skills and experience working with global teams.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!