Senior Sales Recruiter
San Francisco, CA, USA
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Sales Recruiter to partner directly with our Chief Customer Officer to build a world-class Sales organization. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your days consist of back-to-back calls with candidates. You enjoy the challenge of leading complex searches for senior level candidates. You bring extensive experience recruiting high caliber, senior sales professionals proven in closing multi-million dollar deals with enterprise customers. Your network is extensive, such that you can hit the ground running.
This is a full-cycle recruiting role that offers extensive exposure to our Executive Team.
You will be based in either our San Francisco office or our Mountain View, CA headquarters. We will also consider remote hires for this position.
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to closing candidates.
- Partner closely with our Chief Customer Officer to anticipate his hiring needs so that we are one step ahead of the game in recruiting for Sales organization.
- Build strong relationships with each of the Hiring Managers you support, such that you become a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how best to build their teams.
- Take a hyper-focused and strategic approach to sourcing candidates by tapping into the networks of our leadership team, conducting targeted outreach, and networking at relevant industry events.
- Be a passionate advocate of Aera as a fantastic place to grow a career. Your enthusiasm for Aera is contagious! Articulate this value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join us on this adventure.
- Coordinate applications and responses, providing timely feedback both to the candidates and to internal stakeholders.
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview.
- Provide regular, data-driven updates to Company leadership on recruiting progress.
- 10-15+ years’ experience as a Sales recruiter closing the most challenging senior level, strategic sales positions.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage and close the most sought-after, senior sales professionals.
- Experience recruiting candidates out of top tier consulting firms (McKinsey, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.) and systems (Applicant Tracking System).
- Experience running a structured interview process.
- Experience using a variety of traditional as well as innovative recruiting strategies such as leveraging social media to attract passive candidates.
- A demonstrated commitment to taking a data-driven approach to managing the candidate pipeline and reporting on progress.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, while also being innovative and flexible as the needs of the business evolve.
- Energetic, with a positive and dynamic personality.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.