Senior Developer, Customer Demos
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
We are looking for a team player, self-learner, and enthusiastic person to be part of our Cloud Platform Team. What you will do is very exciting; you will be working on cutting edge technologies like Cloud, Big Data, Columnar Database systems on top of major ERP software like SAP, Salesforce.com and Oracle ERP. With these skills, you will be developing new customer facing demos and analytical models that will ultimately be used by the entire company. This unique yet high impact position will give you several options for career advancement – be it in pre-sales, engineering or marketing.
- Design, develop, maintain and support customer facing demos on Aera
- Knowledge of BI, database / data warehouse / data integration concepts and dash-boarding/reporting
- Design and build data models in columnar DB
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL
- Design and build cognitive applications in Java and using Aera Skills Workbench
- Build and maintain a demo release plan and schedule
- Collaborate cross-functionally and enable people on new demos
- 2 to 4 years of experience in building data models and analytical dashboards
- Strong SQL and database skill set with good understanding of Java
- Solid eye for design and look and feel
- Passion for customer facing development and Self-starter
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP / enterprise software
- Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts
- Experience in Columnar Databases is considered a plus
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!