Business Operations Analyst
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. As one of the early members of the Business Operations team in India, you will play a critical role in both, running the systems/processes and analyzing the data that will propel our company forward. The Operations team sits at the intersection of our customer-facing, product, and Finance/People teams and is situated globally. Our centralized team helps manage the single source of data-driven truth for the company. In short, we make sure the trains run on time!
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of analytics and or financial analysis experience at a banking, consulting, or rapidly growing technology company. If you are excited by getting your hands dirty and pride yourself in being able to stretch across functions, then we’d love to hear from you!
This role sits in our Pune, India office and will require collaboration with team members in the USA.
- Partner closely with the commercial side of the business (sales, professional services, marketing, finance, and recruiting) to provide analytical and financial support
- Run and help manage key business workflows including (but not limited to) sales contract management, time tracking, cost calculation, and demand generation
- Assess and ensure high data quality across our business applications
- Collaborate with other members of the Business Operations team to drive key operational initiatives
- Evaluate, purchase, launch and administer third-party tools to optimize internal processes
- 2+ years of analytics and or financial analysis experience at a banking, consulting, or rapidly growing technology company
- Familiarity using at least a few common cloud-based software tools like Netsuite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Lever and others
- Attention to detail and a track-record of setting and beating aggressive deadlines
- Financial or statistical modeling skills using spreadsheets and/or planning tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Experience working with startups and/or SaaS companies with an understanding of relevant operational metrics is preferable
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!