Product Manager - Data Integration
Are you a hands-on Product Manager looking for a highly-visible and extremely impactful opportunity? Are you looking for a challenging, exciting environment where you roll up your sleeves and get to work? Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software? If you said yes to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet-scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
In this role, you will help drive the roadmap of the unique capabilities of the Aera Cognitive Operating System that transform the way data-driven decisions are made within an organization. This is a hands-on position, solving difficult data problems and then productizing those solutions.
- Prioritize and define the detailed product requirements for areas that will help deliver real-time prescriptive recommendations and drive the execution of decisions
- Understand the market demands, know your target users and use cases intimately, collect feedback on an ongoing basis to understand user pain points and business needs
- Work closely with engineering and design teams to drive the product requirements and ensure the timely release of the capabilities
- Work closely with other product managers to ensure close alignment and integration with the Aera Cognitive Operating System
- Work alongside Data Scientists, Analysts and Data Engineers to develop intelligent capabilities in the product
- Track and assess competition to develop deep understanding of the market, and help define differentiating and innovative capabilities within Aera
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of the product materials and resources
- Present product demos and roadmaps to customers and prospects on a regular basis to evangelize and get feedback
- You are a leader - you work with cross-functional teams, break the barriers, and make things happen
- You are passionate - you are your product’s biggest advocate, and its biggest critic. You will ceaselessly pursue excellence and do whatever it takes to deliver a product that users love and that delivers value
- You have a good mix of business and technical skills - you can understand the big picture, and how to make it a reality
- You are pragmatic - you know when to focus on nuanced details, and when to bring a more strategic perspective to the table
- You love to learn - you continually gather new information, ideas, and feedback, and you seek to understand the root of an issue, in order to identify an optimal solution
- You are a master at communication and collaboration - not only can you communicate a compelling vision or a complex concept, but you also know how to motivate a team to collaborate around a problem and work toward a common goal
- 7+ total years of experience in Product Management, Engineering or Implementation roles, with at least 2 years of Product Management experience in analytics or data-driven products
- You possess a strong understanding of data, analytics and business process management space and related products
- Experience with decision management and BPM products is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.