Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco or Mountain View, CA, USA
About the the Senior Product Marketing Manager role.......
At Aera, you will own the headspace of our customers and the market. You’ll have the ability to grasp Cognitive Automation, the perspective to understand its significance in Supply Chain, the technical acumen to credibly articulate it to a customer, and the creativity to impart Aera’s vision and advantage in a visceral way.
Messaging will be your passion and you’ll view it less as waxing of wandering wistful words and more clear, crisp, concise, and compelling articulation of concepts that can be packaged in many ways verbally and visually. And yet you’ll always keep asking, “why?” and be technically astute enough to know your product inside and out. That will be the magic that makes your concepts real, the execution compelling, and the continuity complete all the way through the sales cycle.
But there’s more! You are growing an innovative Silicon Valley based company, with a global presence. You will be building the character of the company, the mold of those who follow, and you’ll have a direct impact on the business. As such you will help build our processes to scale. This is, after all, why you’ll be carrying the Senior Title! You’ll bring experience in product launches, working with Product Managers and Engineers, Sales, and empowering your fellow marketers. And a really cool technology.
What You'll Do:
- Own and develop the narrative, positioning, and campaign strategy for your product
- Drive The Message from engineering to sales, from executive to end user
- Translate advanced technology into laser-focused benefits and positioning
- Lead go-to-market activities to position your product externally
- Work closely with sales to look for new opportunities, judge effectiveness, and train new sales teams
- Create compelling demo narratives and execute implementation with the demo team
- Work with visual and interaction designers to ensure a compelling and viral experience
The Skills You Will Bring to Aera:
- 5+ years product marketing management or related experience in message development
- Experience with programmatic product launches and associated communication plans
- Technical understanding of either base technologies (Databases, Application Stacks) or with Supply Chain software (Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Integrated storyteller: master of aligning layers of messaging to tell a cohesive, compelling story
- Superior communication skills and content that makes your eyes pop
- MBA or a college degree in engineering or applied sciences preferred
- Experience demoing products to directors and above
- This position is based out of the Bay Area (San Francisco or Mountain View)
- A. Sense. Of. Humor. Desired.
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.