San Francisco or Mountain View, CA, USA
Aera is looking for a passionate and creative journalist-turned content marketer to develop and lead our content marketing programs. This role will be responsible for the development of compelling, relevant content that will drive new business opportunities as well as raise the public profile of the company. As a core member of our marketing team, this role will support the lead generation process by creating marketing collateral to support the buyer’s journey. This position will also work across the organization to author content on behalf of others (i.e. white papers, blog posts, presentations).
Please note: We are interested in considering every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at the present time, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Develop, own and manage the content programs and content collection that drives brand awareness, thought leadership and demand generation
- Map out and take ownership of the content along the customer's journey, defining the appropriate tone and medium to help accelerate the journey through the funnel
- Author engaging, unique and thought-provoking content including eBooks, white papers, infographics, Slide share presentations, e-newsletter, webinars, video scripts, brochures and more
- Audit and update existing content, looking for opportunities to re-invent it
- Develop and maintain a function content calendar and content collection/library that is tracked, scored and measured
- Work with third-party and internal content contributors and copy edit overall content as needed
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and is optimized for search
- At least 5 years in journalism, publishing or business writing plus 2 years social marketing experience in the technology / SaaS space
- Must be an excellent writer with a journalistic, editorial mindset but an understanding and appreciation for marketing
- Experienced in research and writing articles, blog posts, eBooks, eGuides, video scripts
- Must be able to take complex ideas and simplify them in a fresh, engaging way
- Obsessive attention to detail with outstanding proofreading, fact-checking and editing skills
- Excellent understanding of social media channels and the unique content needed for each
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter with an investigative reporter mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and energetic
- Industry domain knowledge in supply chains across CPG, Pharma, retail sections a plus
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or Communications preferred
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join us, and let’s build this!
Aera Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.